How to Apply for DCET | Diploma CET Application 2023
Are you a final year diploma student and you are interested in Engineering as a Graduate?
Then here is the best planning. After completing a diploma course, in any branch, you can apply for the Diploma CET Application.
If you are confused How to Apply for DCET then this post is for you.
Applying for DCET is not difficult it is easy, follow the suggested steps.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Diploma CET Application Form 2023
Diploma CET application (direct link for register) click on the link to Register for DCET.
Go to the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority
How to Register for Diploma CET
The first registration is required, for that click on the given link.
Before starting, select citizens of India (YES / NO) the next section will open.
- Your full name and Mother name, Father name as per SSLC/10th marks card
- User name and Password
- Date of birth
- Candidate Email ID and Mobile number
- Secret question and answer
- Security code and Submit
After registration login to the Application form of DCET.
How to Apply for DCET 2023
Here you will get all the required details to fill an application.
Step No 1
- Enter all the required detail
- Marital status and mother tongue
- Native state and native district
- The annual income of the family as given in the Income Certificate
- Religion and Nationality, reservation category, Name of the caste
- Enter Income Certificate Rd number OR Caste Certificate Rd number
- Eligibility clause code Click Here to find.
- Select Day college or Evening college
- Select where you want to write the exam option like primary and secondary.
- Enter your diploma register number
- Which course are you studying in diploma ( ME, EC, CS, etc.)
- Tick to YES if you writing NATA exam otherwise NO
- Select total number of years studying in Karnataka
- Are you studied in the RURAL area in Karnataka from 1st to 10th ( YES / NO)
- Have you studied in Kannada medium from 1st to 10th standard
- Are you claiming reservation under article 371 (YES / NO)
- Enter your communication address.
- Select special categories ( NCC, Sports, Defence, etc)
- Do you have Diploma certificate (YES / NO)
- Are you waiting for any diploma results (YES / NO)
- Select your board of examination (diploma board)
- Enter your collage Name and Address
- The final step on this page is your marks card in grade point (YES / NO)
- Save and Next.
Step No 2
The next page is basically for study details
On this page, you are entering 3 years marks details (1st, 2 3).
|Status of result
|Month of passing
|Year of passing
|Total marks obtained
|1st year to final year
|Total marks per year (1st sem+2nd sem)
|Total marks you got (1+2 sem full marks)
Note: If you are waiting for the result of the final year then select (waiting option) after completing you will get an option to edit.
Step No 3
In this step, you need to upload a Passport size photo and Signature
Photo and Signature should greater than 5 kb and less than 40 kb.
Photo and Signature should be in jpg, jpeg formate only.
Step No 4
Here you will declare all given data is true and correct.
Step No 5
In this step, create a challan to pay the exam fee
After creating a challan and paying a fee. Print the final Application.
Late Date for DCET Application
The late date for applying DCET and paying fees Click to check.
|Last Date to Enter DCET Application details online
|Last date to pay the DCET fees in the bank