How to Create SSP Scholarship Account 2023 | SSP Scholarship for Post-Matric & Merit-cum-Means 2023
The objective & main motive of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to poor students who belong to minority communities.
This scheme will help them to pursue professional and technical courses.
The scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in a Government or private institution.
This scheme was selected and notified in a transparent manner by the State Government/Union Territory Administration concerned.
It will cover technical and professional courses at undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG).
Students can apply for post-matric scholarships disbursed by various departments under the Government of Karnataka in the State Scholarship Portal (SSP). To visit the SSP portal Click Here
How to Create SSP Scholarship Account 2023
Students who have not created an account on SSP must create an account before applying for a scholarship.
A student can opt for any one of these 2 two options on the homepage
- Click on New Account Tab to create a new account by using your Aadhar number and Name as in Aadhar.
- Students who have already created an SSP account can log in to SSP Student Account.
An aadhar card is mandatory to apply for a scholarship through SSP.
How to Create SSP Scholarship Account 2023 – Steps to be Followed
Students for those whose Aadhaar number is not generated should submit 11 digits Aadhaar Enrollment ID in order to create an SSP student account.
Students who have Aadhar Numbers should click on the Yes radio button and those who haven’t NO.
- Enter your Aadhar number in the given text field.
- Enter your Name the same as in Aadhar (If the name entered is not the same as per Aadhar, you cannot create an account in SSP)
- Select the gender.
- Type in the right answer in validation.
- Click on the check box
- Click on Proceed.
parents for details
After this step, they will ask the parents for details, if Both Parents are Alive., enter all the details of them.
If parents are not alive or one is alive accordingly select & enter the details.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and name of your Father same as in Aadhar.
- Enter the Aadhar number and name of your Mother same as in Aadhar.
- Click on Proceed button.
Contact Details of the Student
Enter your Email ID and Mobile number it is mandatory as all the OTPs and future communication from SSP will be sent to the contact details which you have provided.
- Click on submit button.
- Enter the OTP which has been sent to the mobile number.
After this, you need to create a password for the login
Student SSP ID is Auto-generated and a student-created password will be sent to provided mobile number during the creation of the account.