How to Apply for SBI e-Mudra Loan | Apply Online for SBI e-Mudra Loan 50000
When we want to start our own Business it may be a small-scale or any service-providing business that needs Capital (Money).
When it comes to capital/money, always think about taking a loan for business, but don’t know if it is good or bad.
Now there is no fraud because SBI bank is coming up with an e-Mundra loan which gives 50k to 100k (50,000 to 10,00,000 lakh) loan which will help to build your own business.
You can avail of a 50.000 loan within 5 minutes.
If you want a loan, you can apply through these BharatPe Loan, Google pay loan & PhonePe loan.
SBI e-Mudra Loan – क्या हैं?
The Government of India launched the PM Mudra Yojana / PM E Mudra Loan in 2015 to promote small-scale business in India.
Under E-Mudra loan, small-scale businesses in the sectors of manufacturing, trading, and other services provider can avail, of e-mudra business loans up to Rs. 10 Lakhs.
E Mudra loans can be availed from any bank or non-banking financial institution.
You can apply for SBI Mudra Loan through any SBI branch or their website.
SBI E Mudra Loan भारतीय सरकार द्वारा चलाई गई योजना है जिसके अंतर्गत छोटे और मध्यम स्तर के उद्योगों को लोन उपलब्ध कराया जाता है|
और इससे छोटे बड़े और मध्यमवर्गीय व्यापारियों को बहुत लाभ भी प्राप्त हुआ है|
और जो भी व्यवसाय अपना खुद का Business शुरू करना चाहता है वह लोग SBI E Mudra Loan के लिए Apply कर सकते हैं। 50000 – 10,00,000
Apply for SBI e-Mudra Loan for these Benefits
- In this scheme, you can get a loan amount of 50,000 to Rs 10 lakh without any guarantee.
- You can get the loan amount and repay it for a period of 5 years.
- The minimum interest rate is charged under PM E Mudra Yojana 2022.
- CIBIL is not required to get a loan under this scheme.
- Rupay card is issued for the credit-based Mudra scheme.
- The scheme is empowered by the National Credit Guarantee Trustee Company (NCGTC) and Credit Guarantee for Micro Units (CGFMU), hence the need for a guarantee now.
- This plan provides you the capital to take your own business to new heights.
- You can grow your business with SBI E Mudra Loan Online Apply 2022.
Apply for SBI e-Mudra Loan – Details
|Name of the Bank||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Who Can Apply?||Every SBI Bank Account Holder Can Apply|
|Name of the Article||SBI E Mudra Loan Apply Online 50000|
|Amount of Loan||From 50,000 to 10,00,000|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Physical Documents Required At the Bank Branch Office?||Yes|
|Official Website||Online Application|
|Margin||Up to Rs. 50,000 Nil and From Rs. 50,001 to Rs. 10 lakh is 10%|
Apply for SBI e-Mudra Loan – Requirement
- Minimum 6-month-old SBI account
- You should have a small-scale business
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Apply Online if you are staying for 2 years in the same location.
Required Documents to Apply for SBI e-Mudra Loan
- Saving/Current Account Number & account details (Last 6 months’ bank statements).
- Proof of Occupation / Identity proof
- Aadhar Card & Pan card which are linked to bank
- Caste certificate
- Aadhaar and proof of establishment for business ID
- Last 2-years Balance Sheets & Profit / Loss statement
- Partnership deed & legal arrangement documents
- Quotation of price for purchasing equipment or machinery
Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Business Entity Name, Address of Business, Services in Business, Business Details, and other Papers.
Type of SBI E Mudra Loan
SBI E-Mudra Loan Interest Rate 2022
|Category||Interest Rate||Loan Amount||Margin|
SBI e Mudra Loan Customer/Help Line Number
For more about SBI e Mudra Loan, you can contact or email them at “email@example.com”
For more call 1800-180-111 / 1800-11-0001